How do you know if your HP laptop battery is bad?
If you find that your HP laptop battery isn’t fully charged or does not show that it is charging, don’t be concerned! There’s not only one person with the same issue as a lot of users are facing this problem. We’re here to help everyone. Take your chill pill and go through the blog that is posted here. It will be a breeze and straightforward to get rid of the laptop plugged in not charging hp issues in a snap after going through the information provided in this blog. So, don’t wag off! Keep your eyes glued through this site. It’s going to help you, and by doing so your time and energy will be preserved. Hence, let’s begin!
Methods You Should Try To Fix HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
We know how frustrating it is when your Laptop is not charging and you are plugging it in. This is why we have compiled a list of possible ways to solve the issue. Take a look at the following steps and take them one by one:
Method 1: Perform Hardware Troubleshooting Guide
It’s worth checking your laptop’s power cable or AC adapter if you find that your laptop isn’t charging. Follow the steps below to test the similar:
- Your laptop might not be charged when you’re using surge protector. This means that you need to connect the laptop’s wall outlet and therefore check to see if the battery is charged or not.
- There could be a an issue with the battery due to an unreliable AC adapter. Find a new AC adapter and recharge your laptop’s battery.
Proceed to the next option when you’re still not able to charge the battery of you HP laptop.
Method 2: Power Reset Your Laptop
A power reset erases all memory on your laptop. This can be very beneficial in repairing battery issues. Therefore, follow these tips to power reset your laptop:
- Then, turn off your HP laptop.
- Now, gently remove the battery from your laptop.
- Then you have disconnected the power cable from the laptop.
- Then, hold and press your power button until at most 15 seconds, and then let go of the button.
- Place the battery in your laptop.
- The power cord should be connected to the laptop
- Switch on your laptop and then charge your laptop’s battery
If you’re still having trouble with the HP Laptop Not Charging problem If you are still having issues, proceed to the next option.
Method 3: Update Your Laptop BIOS
The next step to try is to upgrade your laptop’s BIOS (Basic Input/ Output System). It is a software that controls connections between the operating system you are running and laptop device. Therefore, incorrect BIOS settings can cause problems when charging laptop batteries. So, to resolve the laptop battery not charging issue attempt to upgrade the BIOS of your laptop.
For updating your laptop’s BIOS it is easy to visit the official website of HP and then go to the support section for your laptop. Download the most recent BIOS to install on your computer.
Obtain Reliable And Cost-Effective HP Support For Your Laptop Battery Problem
If these strategies are useful to you to eliminate HP Laptop that is Plugged In not charging, then it’s fantastic! If your laptop hasn’t started charging, then without delay, you should make contact with HP support team. For a direct contact to them, you have to make a quick call at the number that is accessible 24/7. They will sort your issue quickly and in the shortest period as they are knowledgeable and skilled.