Netflix is the best application if you are looking for options that can entertain you to the best; it is so as there is no other application that is as easy to understand as this one. Also, the Netflix application is famous among people for the features that it always keeps in store for the users. The application is famous among people as it provides them with the best audio as well as video quality on Netflix.
But we cannot deny the fact that there are so many technologies and features that are there associated with the workings of the application. Because of that, the users are often seen struggling and they are not able to get through the issues. One such problem that Netflix users are often seen struggling with it is adjusting video quality on Netflix. So, here in the guide, we will further see how you can do so and you can thus keep the video quality well-adjusted and there will be no interruptions in Netflix watching because of that.
What are the options available?
If it is about adjusting video quality on Netflix, then there are many options that are available. One can work on modifying the playback settings also the users can upgrade themselves for the 4 k video quality on Netflix. But in order to do all of this the users will need to follow certain processes. Those procedures are necessary to be discussed here as only then the user will be able to put it all in the right frame in an easy manner.
Adjusting video quality of Netflix for PC, smart TV, or set-top box-
It is true that Netflix is more streamed on laptops and mobiles, but we cannot deny the fact that it is equally streamed on set-top boxes and smart TVs as well. So, if you are facing a problem with the Netflix video quality, then for a solution to that you will have to work on modifying the playback settings.
For playback settings modification please follow, the steps given below-
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner from there log in to the correct profile
- Next, from the drop-down menu click on “account”
- After this, you should go down to the “profile and parental control section”
- Next, please click on “profile” for which the settings you need to change
- There look for the option “playback settings”
- Next please click on “change”
- After this choose the option in order to save the settings
Other than this you can also change and adjust the video quality on Netflix, by upgrading your plan to 4 k.
Upgrading your Netflix plan to 4 k-
For upgrading the Netflix account plan to 4 k you will need to follow the steps given below –
- You will open the account options
- There look for plan details
- The option is visible in the middle of the page
- There as you will click on “change plan” there you will be able to see streaming plans and the DVD options
- After this, from the menu that opens up, you can choose for the 4 k plan and thus you can upgrade your Netflix viewing to 4 k.
Adjusting video quality of Netflix for smartphones-
For adjusting the video quality of Netflix for smartphones, you will need to follow a different set of steps. There are two sets of steps that one should be following one is for adjusting streaming quality and the other is to adjust the quality of downloads.
Fixing the streaming quality –
Follow the steps given below-
- Open the app on your device and then go to the bottom of the screen
- At the right side of the display, you will look for an option “more”
- From there you can make the needed changes in the settings.
Fixing the quality of downloads-
Follow the steps given below-
- Login Netflix application and select your profile
- In the lower right corner click on the three horizontal line
- After this click on “app settings”
- Next, click on “cellular data”
- Toggle on any of the four suitable options available
If you still feel the need to know anything more, then for that you should get in touch with the team of experts.