If you are here reading this blog then you surely are looking for ways that can help you to fix errors in Facebook code. Well, you are at the right place to know about this as in this blog we are going to tell you about the same. But before that let us tell you what’s a Facebook confirmation code, in simple words it’s is a code that confirms that you are the person who owns that particular account.
You do not need to worry about how to get a login code for Facebook because we have made this task easy for you by providing you with the steps for the same.
- First of all you need to restart your phone and then move to the settings option.
- Under the settings tab you will see the app option under which you need to look for Facebook.
- Now, press on storage and then hit the button of clear data and cache.
- Now, you have to return to the previous page on which you have to press the permission tab.
- Now, click on the telephone and then select the allow button so that you can move to your Gmail app.
- After you press the permissions button you have to select the button on the telephone also to fix the Facebook login code email error.
- On the browser you need to fill in the email address and password of your account and then press on login.
- You will be asked to fill in the code for which you have to select resend the email.
- Check your inbox for the code and fill it out so that you can complete your login.