The city of Hyderabad is known as PEARL city and is very much helpful in providing people with the best combination of history with the modern system so that everyone can enjoy a very hypnotising experience in this particular city. There are several kinds of tourist places to be visited in this particular city which is the main reason they’re planning of the stay in resorts in Hyderabad is a good idea on the behalf of people so that they can enjoy easy access to all these kinds of places.
Following are some of the basic places to be taken into consideration at the time of visiting the city of Hyderabad:
- Charminar: This particular city is known as the capital of Telangana and is a very popular destination due to the presence of Charminar in it. Charminar is very much helpful in providing people with the best combination of the culture in one end along with modernising facilities so that people will be able to enjoy easy access to the areas of the old city. This particular square-shaped structure is located in the city with a height of 56 m and breadth of 30 m which was constructed in the year 1591.
- Golconda Fort:This particular place is only 11 km away from the city and is very much helpful in providing people with easy access due to the connections with the rest of the city. The impressive structure associated with this particular place will be helpful in providing people with a perimeter of approximately 11 km along with brilliant architectural systems. The light and the sound shows in English associated with this particular place make it very much popular and the further best part is that VoiceOver has been done by Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan.
- Ramoji Film City: Since the year 1981 this particular film city is very much helpful in attracting people from different corners of the country and the globe. This is one of the largest possible film studios in the world and is having the capacity of housing almost 50 film units within a given point of time. This particular place is also registered in to get his book of world records as well and is spread over 2500 acres. This is situated only 30 km away from the city of Hyderabad and the brilliant architecture along with sound technical facilities associated with this particular place will be making it very much suitable for the pre-and post-production of a film.
- Different kinds of sites like London street, Japanese Gardens, vintage buses and other associated things are easily made available in this particular case which makes this particular trip a memorable one.
- Hussain Sagar Lake: This particular lake is very much helpful in connecting the twin cities and is known as the largest possible artificial lake in Asia. This particular place is the tributary of the MUSI river which is very well connected to the city. The major attraction is only 16 m away from this particular city and the best part is that people can enjoy access to a 16 m wide granite statue of Lord Buddha which has a weight of 350 tonnes. Lighting so in this particular area is also worth watching. People can very easily take the very right to the statute which will be ultimately helpful in making sure that everybody can enjoy easy access to the places at different intervals of time without any kind of doubt.
- Birla Temple: This particular place is located at the top of the 280-foot-high heel Lok of Kala Pahar and the beautiful Temple has also derived its name from the industry-lit villas that have been constructed in different kinds of temples across the nation. This place was constructed in the year 1976 and is also very much helpful in providing people with access to 2000 tonnes of white marble to build the stunning temple which was bought from Rajasthan. The temple is very much helpful in providing people with the best possible architecture from the amalgamation of different kinds of architectural designs so it will be helpful in providing people with the beauty element.
- Chowmahalla Palace: This particular place is known as the combination of four palaces and the meeting has been derived from the Urdu language. This place was built in the 18th century and during the fifth time period of Nizam. Initially, this particular place was spread across an area of 45 acres but now it covers only 12 acres of land because the palace has two courtyards which are named northern and Southern Courtyards.
- Lumbini Park: This particular place has been developed in the year 1984 and has been developed by the Hyderabad urban development authority. This place has been named after the birthplace of Lord Buddha and is located very close to Hussainsagar lake. This is known as one of the most important tourist spots in the city of Hyderabad and the giant clock design with different kinds of captivating flowering plants in this particular place makes it one of the most attractive places in the city. The musical fountain associated with this particular place is also a very good one which makes it further popular.
- Birla planetarium: This particular place was inaugurated by NT Rama Rao in 1998 and is situated in the heart of the city. This particular place was developed with technical help from Japan and is having four sections which provide people with the unique opportunity of exploring the non-interactive Science Centre. Archaeology Centre is also present in this particular case which will be helpful in providing people with multiple benefits in the long run. Sky show is also conducted over here every day which is one of the most attractive features of this particular place and further helps in providing people with a window on science features.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, the Nehru Zoo Park can also be visited by the individuals in this particular case so that they can enjoy the best experience in the city of Hyderabad. Apart from this planning of the stay in resorts in Hyderabad is a very important decision which people need to make so that they can enjoy easy access to the best in class tourist places in Hyderabad city.