Microsoft offers a plethora of services that are accessible not only on your computer, but also via mobile devices. For this reason, it wouldn’t be surprising if you had set up several accounts with them. Microsoft makes it easy to log in to all their services with one single Microsoft account and simply change your profile information whenever necessary – the settings are available at aka.ms/accountsettings.
In this guide, we will be showing you the steps necessary to change your AKA MS Account Settings. In this article, I’ll cover how to change your settings such as your password.
What is AKA MS Account Settings?
It’s a free service that allows you to manage your Microsoft account. You can manage your payment options, view your purchase history, edit your subscriptions and adjust your privacy settings.
AKA MS Account Settings is easy to use. You’ll need a Microsoft account to sign in with, but if you don’t have one yet, you can create one in just a few minutes.
You can use AKA MS Account Settings on any desktop or laptop computer with Internet access.
AKA MS Account Settings: How do I Change Privacy Settings?
- Go to aka.ms/accountsettings in a web browser. If you’re using a mobile device, you’ll need to install the Microsoft Edge app first.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password. If you don’t have one, create one now.
- Select Privacy settings at the bottom of the page to see how your data is used by Microsoft products and services.
Steps To Fix AKA MS Account Settings Are Not Working on Windows PC or Laptop
AKA MS account settings are not working on your Windows PC or laptop. You can’t access the settings of your Microsoft account. In this article, we will show you how to fix this problem.
First of all, you need to open Settings from the Start menu, and then click on Accounts. After that, you need to click on the Sign-in option and then select the “Work or school” option from the menu that appears on your screen. You can also go through our detailed step-by-step guide given below:
1) Open Settings from the Start menu, and then click on Accounts. After that, click on Sign-in options and select Work or school from the list of options shown in front of you.
2) Now enter your username (email address) and password in respective fields provided at top right corner of screen and then click Next button as shown below:
Fix AKA MS Account Settings
AKA MS Account Settings are a service that allows you to change your password and email address, recover your account if you’ve lost it, and more. Unfortunately, there are times when these settings aren’t working as they should, and we need to troubleshoot the problem. Here are some steps to try if this happens to you:
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. This can happen if you are using an older browser version or one that is not supported by AKA MS Account Settings. If the issue persists after updating your browser, it’s time for a different approach.
- Make sure that your computer has all of its security software patches installed and up-to-date. There could be something wrong with your antivirus software or firewall that would prevent AKA MS Account Settings from working properly on your machine.
- Try logging in again, but use a different web browser than what you normally use for AKA MS Account Settings (Firefox instead of Chrome or Internet Explorer). You may have an issue with cookies or other issues related to web browsers themselves rather than anything specific to AKA MS Account Settings itself
While the procedures on how to change AKA MS account settings can sometimes be confusing and tedious for the inexperienced user, there is no reason for concern. Simply use the methods explained in this guide and you will be able to change your AKA MS Account settings easily in just a few minutes.
For more , visit my website, Datarecovo